Clenergy EV are looking for an experienced Back-End developer to join our development team. You will be responsible for helping to plan, develop and maintain the software designs running on a number of devices.
If you have excellent design skills and a passion for working with developers to produce new applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a UX Designer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure a consistent and positive user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to work with our development team to design and update applications to suit our company’s needs. These applications will be used on many different front end clients, from mobile apps, websites, and electric vehicle charge points.
- Participate in the entire application life cycle, focusing on design consistency
- Build modular design libraries for future use
- Be responsible for considering user flow through various software
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve workflow
- Communicate the designs with the development team in an effective way
- Collaborate with Front-End Developers to integrate user-facing elements
- Gather and address user and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Liaise with developers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- (Essential) Proven work experience as a designer
- (Essential) In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and
- (Essential) Hands on experience with the Front-End Developers to realise designs
- (Essential) Excellent analytical and time management skills
- (Essential) Team Working skills with a problem-solving attitude
- (Essential) Degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- (Desirable) Experience converting design to CSS
- (Desirable) A preferred workflow that can be adopted by the rest of the development team (e.g Adobe suite + Zeplin)
Full Time Salary: £30,000-45,000. Experience dependent. This post is for a permanent position after a 9 month probationary period.
Interested? Please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org