Clenergy EV are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join our development team. You’ll need excellent programming skills and be passionate about bringing designs to life, whilst maintaining an amazing user experience.
You should be able to develop and maintain feature rich applications to meet our clients’ needs. These applications will need to communicate with a number of our back end systems to maintain functionality for thousands of end users.
If you have excellent programming skills with a deep passion for technology, we’d like to meet you. As a Senior Front-End Developer, you’ll play a key role in our development team as the company grows and plays a leading role in the future of Electric Vehicle adoption and sustainability in the UK.
- Build web pages from UX/UI Team designs
- Participate in the entire application life cycle
- Write clean code to develop futureproof applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Back end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- (Essential)At least 5 years of commercial work experience as a Front End Developer
- (Essential) In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- (Essential) Experience converting full page designs from Invision or Zeplin to code using CSS.
- (Essential) Excellent analytical and time management skills
- (Essential) Team Working skills with a problem-solving attitude
- (Essential) Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or relevant field
- (Essential) Have experience with workflows from designer to frontend applications and be willing to suggest ways the current team can improve.
- (Desirable) Keen interest in sustainability and electric vehicles.
Full Time Salary: £40,000-£45,000. Experience dependent. This post is for a permanent position after a 9 month probationary period.
Location: Ideally South Wales, with office attendance for hybrid working.
Please do not apply if you are based outside the UK or do not have a permit to work within the UK.
Interested? Please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org