Charging client and staff vehicles
Electric Vehicle Charge Points will become the "norm" at commercial premises. With Clenergy EV's support, you can install and manage multiple charge points on premise to support your business's carbon commitments as well incentivise employees to switch.
Powering up your staff and clients
Installing charge points to your business premises can have multiple positive effects. Not only can you provide your employees with facilities to help them transition to EVs, it can also provide new workers an incentive to join a forward thinking company.
By using Clenergy EV, you can have full visibility of new installs and older charge points at your business premises, and monitor usage by your staff on a day-by-day basis, supported by our 24/7 monitoring centre.
Installing charge points for your business:
- Show your employees, clients and stakeholders you are serious about your climate commitments.
- Make a private charge point network that cannot be accessed by the public, ensuring you always have charge available.
- Create user groups within your network - allow executives a pre-pay card for workplace charging and whilst on the road at any Clenergy EV charge point
Fleet Vehicles Management
If you own multiple fleet vehicles then installing charge points within your premises has multiple benefits. By owning EV charge point infrastructure, you can guarantee charge availability for your vehicles and monitor usage as and when needed.
Fleet vehicles can benefit in multiple ways with Clenergy EV support:
- Save on fuel costs by only charging during off-peak times
- Effectively monitor vehicle charge using on board telemetry
- Load balance with electric grid owners to monetise stored power during down periods