Clenergy EV is a software led Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure company. We are an innovative and fast growing company specialising in OCPP (Open Source Charge Point Communication) software, management, data aggregation and payment services.
Being at the forefront of technology in a new a rapidly developing market, our amazing team makes Clenergy EV an extremely exciting place to work.
Having already won many high profile private and public clients we are looking to find the right person to help expand our client base and offer service to existing clients.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- 2 years' prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Ideally have knowledge of software or electrical focused business and have previously dealt with public tenders or frameworks.
- (Desirable) Keen interest in sustainability and electric vehicles.
Full Time Salary: £35,000 base + Pension (OTE £50,000). Experience dependent.
Location: Ideally South Wales, with office attendance for hybrid working.
Please do not apply if you are based outside the UK or do not have a permit to work within the UK.
Interested? Please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org